Dignity Health Chandler Regional Medical Center
Chandler Regional Medical Center is a 339-bed,acute care, not-for-profit provider of emergency care as a Level I trauma center; neurosciences; orthopedics; general surgery; neonatal intensive care; and family birth, stroke, cardiovascular and diagnostic services.
Whom to Contact
- Steven AmbriPhone: 480-728-3000
- Susan BitherExecutive Assistant to Jeff McBeePhone: (480) 728-3052
- Lisa Marie DavisonExecutive Assistant to Mark SlyterPhone: (480) 728-8327
- Jane HansonChief Operating officerPhone: 480-728-3000
- Michael RossICU SupervisorPhone: (480) 728-3625
- Mark SlyterPresident & CEOPhone: 480-728-3000
- Deb SunmanHuman ResourcesPhone: 480-728-3000
Located on the southeast corner of Dobson and Frye Roads.