8:00a - 5:00p
- Aviation - Services
TurbineAero is the world’s leading independent aerospace component maintenance, repair, and overhaul service providers focused on APUs and related products.
The businesses provide military, commercial, and regional airline customers with a comprehensive maintenance solution for their legacy and new APU engine models. The combined entity provides global coverage from two modern facilities located in Chandler, Arizona, and Chonburi, Thailand. In addition, it is a provider of hot-section component manufacturing and repair services for original equipment manufacturers, aircraft operators, and repair and overhaul providers, offering extensive and unique capabilities, including complex machining, engineering, inspection, non-destructive testing, and thermal coatings in its Tempe, Arizona facility.
TurbineAero Air Repair – Chandler location was founded in 1977 known then as Tiernay Manufacturing and added repair and overhaul capabilities in 1978.
Whom to Contact
- Lisa Gates
- Mr. Peter GilleVP/GM TurbineAero AsiaPhone: (480) 824-2700
- Mr. Mike HarrisVP/GM TurbineAero Engines TechnicsPhone: (602) 472-7036
- Mr. Rodrigo NardelliGlobal Director, Customer ProgramsPhone: (480) 559-0575
- Mr. Bob WentlejewskiVP/GM of TurbineAero RepairPhone: (480) 824-2700
- Mr. Robert WilsonCEOPhone: (480) 824-2700
Our corporate office is located on the southwest corner of Chandler Boulevard and 56th Street in Chandler, Arizona. We are about 15 minutes South of the Sky Harbor International Airport.