Farmboy Market, Meats, Sandwiches
Farmboy, a restaurant, caterer and Farmer's market specializing in Arizona farm-fresh food in a scratch kitchen; is located on the southwest corner of Alma School and Queen Creek in south Chandler.
Farmboy’s fast-casual menu features Arizona-sourced beef and pork, local produce, and bread baked on site from Arizona grains. Meats are wood-smoked and grilled in house. A full array off soups, sandwiches, salads, breakfast, BBQ family packs, and more are available daily at Farmboy to dine in or take out.
Farmboy offers catering for all occasion; from family pool parties of 10 guests, to large events of 1,000 guests.
Specialty sandwiches have Arizona monikers like Lake Havasu Roast Beef and Cheddar, Verde Valley Cheesesteak, Ocotillo BBQ Pulled Pork, and Coconino Meatloaf.
The retail section offers Arizona meats, milk, eggs, fruits, and vegetables, as well as grab-and-go side dishes.
Farmboy also has a full liquor license and serves Arizona craft beer, wines by the glass, and margaritas.
- Catering https://www.farmboyaz.com/catering/
- Sandwiches https://www.farmboyaz.com/menus/
- Online Ordering https://app.upserve.com/s/farmboy-foods-chadler
- Delivery https://www.grubhub.com/restaurant/farmboy-market-meats-sandwiches-1075-w-queen-creek-rd-ste-1-chandler/1033914
- Soups & Salads https://www.farmboyaz.com/menus/